
neeler akash neeler sathey,
neeler chondo kobitatey
neel nder sphurti dekhey,
neel dekho hashtey sekhey
neeler bakko neeler kata,
ondhokarey medher chata
neeler moton taragulo o,
hawar taley hele berai
neel ke tai kokhono ki,
neel ke tai kokhono ki,
boddho ghorey lukono jai?
neeler chotto rupkothara,
haphiye othey helai phelai
neel to motto apon bhola ,
neel to motto apon bhola ,
neeler dorja moshto khola
neeler mithey meghdutera,
shraboney deiy haathti chani
mathey mathey neeler abhash,
mathey mathey neeler abhash,
keno korish neel porihash?
neeler adhar neeler ontto,
neel je aaj boroi klanto
neeler bristi, neeler kada,
neeler hashir phuto chada
diner sheshey neeler deshey,
ghumer mashi asbey bheyshey
sopno niye neel chokheytey,
chaibey titash hariye jete
2 comments:
Hi Shy,
Though this is not a comment on your 'blue poem' this is something I feel about you.
Shayani……
The name resonates so light, so sweet
But the person
Oh! So deep.
Behind her happy smiles
Many a sighs lie.
God and ‘he’ alone knows
By whose law she hides and abides.
A child? a poet? a philosopher?
I cannot fathom.
All these and more
A potent brew is she.
The sublime and the mundane
All speak to her in rhythms.
A face, a sunset, a bucket of water
Are equally cast in her rainbow prism.
But here is one thing
I always hope you remember.
Life belongs to those
Who never surrender.
Life is precious
Do not be a martyr.
Happiness is quicksilver
Grab it, hold it
Or it’ll forever disappear.
-With lots of love
Jenny.
Dear dear jenny,
For all the silences we shared,
On the first day of November
To the friendship it layered
Till yesterday
We might not see each other ever
But the bond will be forever
You will fly over this city
Recollecting the antiquity
I won’t forget the words, “I have a family”
That made you so special for me
You knew where to stop
And which issues to drop
I treasure the escapes to ccd
Now you are my cider tree
Those eyes so bright
Believing with all her might
Running around with Cynthia
Like Mary looking for Joshua
Some of the words are left
As I don’t want to be bereft
What I feel, will reside within
Some hidden, some unseen
As you know,
I love to hide
And relish my concealing ride
Keep in touch
Right now,
I will tell you only this much!
With loads of love,
Yours Shy!
Post a Comment