The seed of life was hidden,
Snow-ridden-
Secured in the arms of winter,
From thunder-
The curtains of night are so known;
So high-flown,
And this is life-
Bribing me each time
I lent mine to build yours,
This canvass stands yet,
Breathing a fate-
Watching where my life lay,
Parting silently from the play,
And this is life -
I imbibe.
I pour some more,
Till came down frost,
A flow-
Where I am lost,
And I blindly run,
To meet my dying sun,
And this is life-
Of my own tribe
No measured language will sleep.
Neither the guilt will creep.
This morning shower-
Altering every living hour-
To make way for a transient bower,
For this is life.
I will thrive…
Snow-ridden-
Secured in the arms of winter,
From thunder-
The curtains of night are so known;
So high-flown,
And this is life-
Bribing me each time
I lent mine to build yours,
This canvass stands yet,
Breathing a fate-
Watching where my life lay,
Parting silently from the play,
And this is life -
I imbibe.
I pour some more,
Till came down frost,
A flow-
Where I am lost,
And I blindly run,
To meet my dying sun,
And this is life-
Of my own tribe
No measured language will sleep.
Neither the guilt will creep.
This morning shower-
Altering every living hour-
To make way for a transient bower,
For this is life.
I will thrive…
1 comment:
Post a Comment