July is the house of departure,
Not to abide the over whelming question of -
anonymity
July is the month of viola,
Covering the rain kissed hillocks.
July breeds pensive words,
To decay in a flooded mind.
July is you,
July is me.
It creates letters of Torah,
This seventh hearth of my year.
July lets me wounded-
Bleeding silently for more.
Yet July speaks,
In a language
I can never learn.
2 comments:
July,
My month of passion,
Or digression.
Of rainbow hunting,
Of laughter and hurting.
Why do you forsake me, my love?
I seek my July mana now,
My pain and anguish, tears and joy
July had witnessed Fate's vile ploy.
dear suji,
Do you remember the rainy evening we stood. It was draining and you uttered that even you hate july. Things change suji... rains change them
showers melt them. I am just waiting when will i melt in my july.
with loads of love Shayani.
Post a Comment