That you part myself, from meReap the harvest from my knowledge-tree
Charm'd, in dark-drunken sleep
Awaken'd, to the faltered tears I weep
Now, I bear you as a bitter fruit
I pluck and unpluck you from thy root
That, now my resolve gives me solace
Now, I'm ready again to face
To feel my mind's trace
To knowledge and embrace
To breed purpose in my race
That , your shadow rise to fall
My conscious mind turn away from the wall
My life is purer than yours
My tongue has drained the trouble dry
Now, only verses can bleed cures
Even my alter-ego ceased to pry
Drug my memory
Let my past free
My future light is repose
Leaving behind a promise unclosed
No more fears can do me wrongs
My soul created a nest, where it belongs
Here, I see my satiating mind - fly
There, you still stand with your accomplished lie.
3 comments:
Nile reaches the Red Sea, it appears :) Time ... consciousness, memories play a lull with the growing silhouettes that keep fading into the vanishing point ... impressionism and lateral branching!
@ biki: yes at last Nile reaches the sea, the destination a creation was pre ordained to reach! But the creation of the idea of Nile will continue to live, I'll not fail the idea, it was written with loads of pain and straight from heart.
Post a Comment