Atonement
This eve I take him home, my dear friend
In hand and minds with me
Never my blood so warm they ran
So sweet a desire, silenced on and on
When the veil of sleep, covered my past
His words spoke, to spell a cast
My eyes were tired
As night grew old
Yet, I held on to the words he told
My knowledge knocked,
To open my conscious lock
Yet, my young life wanted to freeze this time
Perhaps for breathless heart
Perhaps for this crime
My night did fade
My heart grieved for the farewell he bade
Hauted by my starry head
I think of him, who stooped on my life
My dream! O! Dream of bliss
Life of your life, will you never answer this?
2 comments:
hi ... a different one, for sure, but a little offbeat and requiring clarifications. Make the contest clearer )
hey,
when life takes an offbeat rythme then words turn offbeat too. some conquests and contests are nt clear even when they are pursued ... hope someday all the questions will be answered :)
waiting
Shy
Post a Comment