Pujo maney hariye phelaEkakitey loker mela
Pujo maney onek pawa
Ektu shriti tuley newa
Pujor shajey matey matey
Kash fuleder hashi photey
pujor neel akasher hatey
meghdooteyra sphurti lotey
After a recession of four long years, I discarded my shell to come out, bask, shimmer, smile and see. Tried walking on the dividers, let go a part with the ebb and flow, lending ear to the resonance of life and helium balloons ... Life, where did I leave it? I am grateful to the last four years … they taught me, revealed faces, helped and most significantly have moved on. Thanks Ma, for making me to take this step forward. Luv ya, your daughter.
1 comment:
This comment was pending since time began! You rule your world with the absence of language more than with the medium. What suits you best, you're well aware of. The sequences: words, joiners, the sound of syllables -- these are the stuff that matter.
Post a Comment