
The moonlight caressed the memoirs, when the train knew its abode. There were thoughts sheltered on one another. The lucid veil of feelings could not give me the warmth I sought. The sharp wind was scorning the unconscious whispers of my decision. I stood at the center of a world’s desire. It’s really cold in the suburbs. My mind lingered for your native lea.
To bid adieu,
That I can never do!
O winter! Stay, to freeze the time clock for me. Let me traverse my relationships. Not to fail this burgeoning life. The crickets of dusk must speak of reality. I stood twice to hear the humdrum of those noise-lings. It was well over ten at night, when the stray dogs were not fastened by the pangs of obligation to protect. I walked, passing by a fallen leaf to traverse relationships.
To bid adieu,
That I can never do!
O winter! Stay, to freeze the time clock for me. Let me traverse my relationships. Not to fail this burgeoning life. The crickets of dusk must speak of reality. I stood twice to hear the humdrum of those noise-lings. It was well over ten at night, when the stray dogs were not fastened by the pangs of obligation to protect. I walked, passing by a fallen leaf to traverse relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment