
A child, whom I saw growing up alone with his mother. You brought back to me, my childhood, my innocence, and my memoies. I will always be indebted to you. You dont known how much i miss you. Isnt it strange - your mother saw me growing up, rebelling, screaming, outraging and even hurting at times, and i saw you in the same way? I miss you a lot. I still remember, the short and long interludes I enjoyed with you and your mother. The squabbles, the ego fights, and the silent evenings of isolation. Take care, with loads of love, grow up not to be me ; although we are same in many ways................................. love, Hutus.
1 comment:
Something about this piece touches a chord in me. Maybe the innocence exuded by the picture combined with your longing for the same..... it is everyone's eternal search.
Post a Comment